Table of contents:
What is an earlobe correction?
If the earlobe is too large and/or sagging, an incision can be made in the lower edge and then sewn back into the desired shape.
How does the earlobe correction procedure work?
- An earlobe reduction can easily be performed under local anesthesia. In combination with other procedures, which are common in our clinic, it will be done under general anesthesia.
- To indicate where the incision will be made and what needs to be cut away, the doctor will draw on the ear with blue ink.
- The local anesthetic will be administered.
- The piece of earlobe is cut away, after which the wound is closed in layers.
- No bandage is needed. If no self-dissolving sutures were used, the sutures must be removed after 6 days.
How long does the healing process take after an earlobe correction?
- It takes about 1 year for the scar to heal, but the result is immediately visible.
Frequently asked questions
What is the cost of facial surgery?
You can find estimated prices here, after your consultation you will be informed of the exact prices of your operation. Prices are average and may vary depending on: the exact treatment or surgery needed; the exact area you want to have treated; your bone structure; your expectations and wishes...
We have a specific procedure to get a quote from the doctor. To receive a personalized quote, please visit the following link to see your different options.
Is there a payment plan or financing option for a surgery?
No, payments have to be made following our payment policy. It is not possible to pay for a surgery via monthly/... payments.
We are doing our very best to keep this information up-to-date. In case you see anything that no longer seems accurate, or in case you have a question, please fill out the form below.