Get a quote
Four steps for a Facial Surgery proposal
1Have your Skype name on hand
If you already have a Skype account, search for your username and have it on hand so we can get in touch with you to establish the connection. If you do not use Skype yet, download the application and create your account.
How to find your Skype name:
- Click on the three dots.
- Then click on ‘settings’.
- Find your Skype name as shown below.
2 Make good digital pictures
To get your quote and simulation, we need the following 5 pictures:
Some important caveats for the pictures
- Neutral background—Choose a neutral background. Best is a closed door in a well-lit room.
- Hair tight—Make sure your hair is not covering any part of your face.
- Make-up—Try to avoid a heavy make-up so the doctor can make a good assessment of your natural facial features. Light make-up is no problem.
- Do not look upwards—Make sure the eye-ear plane is perfectly horizontal. This means we need the top edge of your tragus (middle part of the ear) to be in line with the lower part of your eye socket, as demonstrated in these examples. This can be achieved by pretending you have a pile of books stacked on top of your head.
- Take your pictures close enough—It is important your face constitutes at least 80% of the picture, if not the resolution is too low to judge properly.
- Do not make selfies—The angles are always distorted when you make selfies. Ask a friend or family member to make the pictures for you
3 Book your Facial Surgery Skype consultation below
When making your appointment, you will be asked to upload the pictures and to fill out your Skype name.
We are doing our very best to keep this information up-to-date. In case you see anything that no longer seems accurate, or in case you have a question, please fill out the form below.