Get a quote
Table of contents:
Hair transplantation: get a quote
1 Take some decent digital pictures
In order to provide you a quote, we need the following 3 pictures.
Choose a neutral background. A well-lit room with the door closed seems to work the best.
- Picture 1: Frontal view facing down
- Picture 2: Side view
- Picture 3: Back view
2 Indicate which areas or zones that need to be treated and your desired hairline
The average male needs up to 560 grafts and the average female needs 300 to 500 grafts. Each graft can contain anywhere from 1 to 4 hairs. Covering a quarter-sized bald spot requires a few hundred grafts while a larger bald area closer to the size of an open hand may require a few thousand. The only way to accurately determine how many follicles you need to achieve your goals is to meet with a specialist for a consultation and discuss your goals 1-on-1.
You need about 40 grafts per square cm, so you can approximately calculate the area that can be done on 1 day.
- Zone 1: +/- 500 grafts
- Zone 2: +/ 1000 grafts
- Zone 3: +/- 1200 grafts
- Zone 4: +/- 500 grafts
- Zone 5: +/- 1000 grafts
3 Send you pictures and hair mapping to us
4Consultation (Not obligated)
When booking a hair transplantation consultation, you will receive a:
- Quote—A quote is a document composed of the wanted procedure and the price.
- Appointment—A 30-minute (Skype or live in Antwerp) appointment with Joa during which you can ask all your questions.
Hairline lowering/recontouring: get a quote
You can choose different options:
Live consultation (200 euro)
Book a live consultation with Dr. Bart van de Ven in Antwerp or one of the other cities he will be visiting. During your appointment, you will be able to address Dr. Bart van de Ven with all of the questions you may have and he will give you his professional opinion on the procedures you might want or need. He will also take professional pictures and send a simulation result based on the pictures after the consultation.
Book your appointment
Pictures evaluation + Skype consultation (250 euro)
The Skype consultation combines the pictures evaluation with a Skype consultation.
- After booking your Skype consultations you will receive an email with instructions to send your pictures.
- Before the actual Skype consultation, Dr. Bart van de Ven will make a personal analysis of your face and give his surgical opinion of which procedures you need. He will send you a quote for these procedures and a simulation of the result based on the pictures you upload.
- During the consultation, Dr. Bart van de Ven will answer all of your questions and explain the suggested procedures.
- The available hours are the same as the Antwerp consultation above (every Monday and Wednesday afternoon, and Friday morning, Brussels time).
When making your appointment, you will be asked to upload the pictures and to fill out your Skype name.
Picture evaluation (200 euro)
Dr. Bart van de Ven will make a personal analysis of your face and give his surgical opinion of which procedures you need. He will send you a quote for these procedures and a simulation of the result based on the pictures you upload. The payment of the 200 euro is processed. You can upload the requested pictures as instructed in the form.
We are doing our very best to keep this information up-to-date. In case you see anything that no longer seems accurate, or in case you have a question, please fill out the form below.