What is the cost of hair transplantation?
Hair restoration needs will vary greatly from patient to patient, so, therefore, it is difficult to provide a generalized cost of hair transplants. The cost will be determined during your consultation.
Prices hair transplant
- Price for FUE with shaving of the back of the head: € 3,025 per graft (1 - 4 hairs) - taxed at 21% VAT, prices include VAT.
- Price for FUE without shaving: € 7,25 per graft (1 - 4 hairs) - taxed at 21% VAT, prices include VAT. This procedure is more expensive because the application requires more time. As a result, less hairs can be transplanted per session.
- Zone 1: +/- 500 grafts
- Zone 2: +/ 1000 grafts
- Zone 3: +/- 1200 grafts
- Zone 4: +/- 500 grafts
- Zone 5: +/- 1000 grafts
How much does a hairline lowering procedure cost?
This price includes general anaesthesia, all medication and materials, and 1 overnight stay on a full board basis, unless indicated otherwise. This is an average price and may vary depending on the exact treatment. Aesthetic surgeries are taxed at 21% VAT, prices include VAT.
- Hairline lowering/recontouring: € 5700
We have a specific procedure to get an offer.
Click on the button below to request a personalized quote.
Book your hairline lowering procedure
We refer you to the 2pass Clinic part of our clinic, the o2 Clinic part is still under construction.
Register or log in to your personal account. Go to your quote and choose a date for hairline lowering.
If you already contacted us for a quote, you can log in to book an operation.
Go to your quote and choose a date for hairline lowering.
Pay the full amount for your operation
The operation date is reserved for you for one week. Without payment, we reopen the date to other patients. We ask for the full amount of your operation to reserve your operation date.
Rescheduling / Cancellation policy after payment
- More than 30 days before your date of surgery: you lose €500
- Less than 30 days before your date of surgery: you lose 50% of total operation cost
- Less than 1 week before your date of surgery: you lose 100% of total operation cost
We are doing our very best to keep this information up-to-date. In case you see anything that no longer seems accurate, or in case you have a question, please fill out the form below.