Table of contents:
Semi permanent make-up is a natural form of permanent make-up to make you look better. Everything will be discussed in detail with you first. On the basis of pictures you will let us know what you like and what result you want. Then everything is pre-drawn and only then are the pigments brought into the skin. Our pigments are the purest on the market and are also recommended by doctors for people with allergies.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- People who are allergic to regular make-up can certainly be treated with permanent make-up.
- By excellent anesthesia: very comfortable treatment.
- You always look beautiful.
- Extremely pure pigments without AZO's, heavy metals, nickel, iron oxide
- 1 pigment brand available. The color lasts 1 to 1,5 years, sometimes even maximum 2 years.
- The first week after treatment: no sauna, steam bath, water, sun.
- Minimal temporary swelling of the treatment site, this will disappear the day itself or continue for a maximum of 2 days. With eyeliner, the swelling can remain for several days depending on the sensitivity of the patient and can feel very annoying.
- Detailed discussion with the customer what your wishes are and which techniques we use.
- Drawing up the treatment.
- Pigment colors will be chosen together.
- Through a sterile fine needle these are brought into the top layer of the dermis.
- Your skin encapsulates the pigments and these remain in place for several years.
Pre- and aftercare
- When you make an appointment, you will receive an email with instructions. You will have to lubricate the treatment area yourself with Emla ointment 2 hours before treatment, prescription is available through us.
- We use our own surgical ointment to anesthetize you.
- You will receive an ointment from us that has to be applied several times a day for 4 days.
- The first week after the treatment you are not allowed to swim, sunbathe or wear make-up at the place of treatment.
We are doing our very best to keep this information up-to-date. In case you see anything that no longer seems accurate, or in case you have a question, please fill out the form below.